This is the reason why people will stop in their tracks, drop everything they’re doing, and stare at you with an incredulous look on their face when you say girl names starting with J.
The world as we know it could very well come to a crashing halt if your little one has this letter for her first initial! What’s that? You’ve never heard of any other letters besides A through Z? Well, let me introduce you to part of our alphabet: J. It’s not just a single letter anymore–it’s now become its own name–and thanks to some rather enterprising parents who have chosen the moniker for their angelic daughters, I think we all should be prepared for what these girls are going to do to society.
But don’t panic just yet, because I’m here to tell you about the joys and horrors (mostly horror) of having a baby girl with an initial J. Let’s start with some fun ones so that we can end on a happy note–the good news is that if she has this letter for her first initial, there are tons of names out there for her! The bad news? There are also plenty of potential problems as well..so buckle up friend, it’s going to be one wild ride.
So without further ado: Here are nine reasons why people will stop in their tracks when they hear your little angel say “JA-NO.”
Number One: It doesn’t get any more old-fashioned than this.
She might want to be called Jane, but her parents can’t seem to let go of the name they gave their grandmother who’s been gone for years. For all you know she’ll hate it and will never use it–so why not pick a new one? You’re only going through life once: do something memorable!
Number Two: Picky about what clothes she wants to wear in public? Pssh. So is everyone else these days..except when they hear someone with an initial J chooses their outfit from Walmart or Salvation Army thrift store instead of H&M or Dolce & Gabanna. And don’t even get me started on those glasses that incorporate “cat eye”
Girls are the new leaders of society
Jessica Simpson had a baby and is now worth millions, Jennifer Aniston gets paid $600K per episode for Friends, and J.K Rowling has made billions writing Harry Potter books
The first letter in your name reinforces how successful you will be at work
J could make us more popular on social media like Facebook or Twitter because it’s an easy letter to type with one hand when we’re holding our phone with other hand
Girl names starting with J are limited but which ones would you want? You can’t ignore them! We need to get ahead of this trend before its too late! What if all the girl names start switching from A’s to J’s?
People are already scared that J.K Rowling is taking up all the space in the world and there will be no more room for anyone else
J could even replace A as the first letter of girls’ names! Imagine if everyone starts naming their daughters Jane or Jacqueline instead of Anna or Ashley..It’s not hard to see why this would end with a gender war of sorts
There were many events historically where women have gone from being silenced, oppressed, imprisoned, tortured etc., but now we’re at a point where females are respected and it feels like they can do anything they want without limitations because Oprah Winfrey runs her own company worth $55 billion (with an b) while Taylor Swift is the youngest person to ever be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
It’s not like we’re taking up all this space in a negative way, but when someone else infringes on our territory, it feels wrong and unfair. It’s time for us to stand together more than ever before because we deserve equality too
As long as there are females who still need feminism or women who feel they can’t speak up without being called crazy/sensitive then this will always be an issue
You Can Follow Me On: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube|Google+ – @girlstartswithj123456x12344556789874321xx23445678943535
Girls names starting with “J” are the end of humanity as we know it,
don’t believe me? Here’s my list:
* Jaden – A name that just screams for attention and a girl who is undoubtedly spoiled. This one will probably be found in her parents basement playing video games all day long while she eats junk food.
* Jaclyn – I can only imagine what sort of personality this girl has based on the fact that she spells her first initial wrong! It starts off bad and gets worse when you read about how people pronounce it-YACKLEEN (not quite sure why anyone would want to spell their daughter after an animal). She’ll most likely have terrible taste in clothes and put zero effort into her appearance, but she’ll still get great grades.
* Jamey – A name that will make people think of the popular ‘Jenny’ spelling which is terrible for any girl because it sounds like a boy’s name (and if you have to spell it such as “J-A-M-E-Y” then all hope is lost). This one speaks volumes about what sort of mindset they must be coming from when they choose this awful name–little thought was given, much less care.
* Jacinta – If your daughter has this ridiculous sounding first initial than you obviously don’t want them to grow up with dignity or self worth so I’m not going to waste my time trying to convince you otherwise.
* Janice – I’m not sure why anyone would name their daughter after a word that’s synonymous with being boring and bland but apparently there are people out there who believe it is an appropriate choice of name for any girl. It might as well be “Person.”
* Jenna- If the parents don’t have enough self awareness or taste to come up with something original then they obviously won’t put much thought into naming their own children either (and by extension, this means she’ll more than likely get her sense of humor from them). The problem when choosing such a common sounding first initial like ‘J’ is how many other names start with J meaning your child will inevitably be confused with someone else.
* Jamie- There is nothing cute about this name, it’s just plain awful. The only thing worse than the sound of her name would be hearing ‘Mommy can I go play outside?’ and then having to tell her that no, she cannot because you want to avoid any potential embarrassment by people mispronouncing or misspelling her name when they see it on a sign at school or in an email from your boss. It also makes for awkward moments like talking to other parents who have children close to hers age but whose names are completely different so there isn’t any shared history between them nor will their kids ever know each other as best friends which begs the question – why bother?
* Jacki- The only worse name to be saddled with than Jamie would have to be if you were given the unfortunate honor of being named Jacki. It’s impossible not to conjure up images of a surly, sourpuss old woman in your head when hearing this monstrosity of a girl-name and it immediately gives off an aura that screams ‘stay away’. She will never get invited anywhere because mothers will think she is going to ruin their party by bringing her huge self along or they’ll assume she won’t even want to come anyway so why bother inviting her? * Jackie- What on earth was mom thinking naming her daughter Jackie? At least there wasn’t any more letters added onto the end which means at best all people