Are you an iPhone or any other iOS user, then you definitely know about the iCloud Login. This is because the iCloud account allows you to store the data and important files, photos, etc of your apple device. Icloud account can be accessed from various devices like iPhone, Android, and Mac. Do you want to know the procedure for iCloud Login? If yes then you can get the detailed guide and clear login steps for iCloud login in this article. iCloud login.
iCloud not only stores your data, but it also allows you to share data online. Many Apple users don’t know about iCloud and its benefits. iCloud has a lot of benefits like you can easily locate your lost iPhone or any Apple device, you can also locate your friend’s, and family member’s location with Find Friends app. Apple users can sign in the iCloud account or use the Find iPhone app to track the missing device location.
With the Find My macOS Catalina iCloud, users can track iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and Macs. The apple users can restore the lost essential data when you reset or replace the device, or upgrade to new hardware from the iCloud backups. Apple Os will automatically restore your data from your iCloud account as soon as you sign in with your Apple IDApple iOS 5 will automatically restore from your iCloud backups as soon as you sign in with your Apple ID.
What is iCloud
iCloud is a storage application for Apple devices. iCloud allows the Apple users to store, back up, access, view, edit, and share the files and information, including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, photos, videos, music, email, bookmarks, and more. iCloud users can share information or files across multiple devices and platforms like Macs, iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, and Windows PCs and tablets. Check below for the different types of data that you can back up on iCloud from your iOS device
- Your personal information or files like photos and videos.
- Device settings, like the screen brightness or call volume, app arrangement on the screen, ringtones and text messages, can also be back up on iCloud.
- It is also possible to store the Apps, music, and books you’ve purchased from iTunes.
iCloud login is possible for iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Windows PC. Each and every device as different login procedures that depend upon there versions. Here we are sharing the easy steps to sign in to an iCloud account on different devices. Just follow the below instructions carefully for www.icloud.com create account
Login iCloud – iPhone/iPad (iOS Devices)
iCloud login procedure for iPhone and Ipad is the same. Follow the below-given step by step procedure with images and create an iCloud account on your iOS devices.
- The first step is to tap the settings icon and open it.
- Here on the top of the screen, you can find the ‘Sign in to your iPhone’ option.
- Click on the ‘Sign in to your iPhone’ to continue the iCloud login procedure.
- Now you need to enter your ‘Apple ID’ in the empty field.’ Apple ID’ is nothing but the email address you used to sign up.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button after entering your appel id in the required field.
- Then after you will be asked for the password. Enter your password in the password field and click on the next icon.
- Now you can see the Apple ID two-factor authentication message on the screen. It is mandatory for all the Apple products to use the Apple ID two-factor authentication.
- So click on the continue button and enable the Apple ID two-factor authentication.
- Next, you can see your phone number on the screen. The phone number is used to verify your identity.
- Make sure the phone number appeared on the screen is correct or not. Click continue if it is OK or tap on ‘Use a different number’ to change it.
- After this, you will be signed in to your Apple iCloud account. To set up and synchronize the data on your device, it may take a few minutes. Wait until your device data was synchronized with the iCloud account.
- After the synchronization is done, you will be asked to set your passcode for the iCloud account. The passcode is for security reasons.
- Only the 4 or 6 digit code should be used as your passcode because touch and face ID won’t work as a passcode.
- After setting your passcode, then enter your iCloud two-factor authentication.
- That’s it. You are now signed in!
- To confirm whether you are signed in or not, just go to ‘Settings,’ on the top of the screen you can see your iCloud account details.
So, guys, this is all about the iCloud login for iPhone and iPad. To know the iCloud login procedure for Mac, Windows, follow us on yipcreations. Feel free to share your comments, quires in the comment box below.